Of all our senses, smell is the quickest portal to the Soul.
Yet hardly do we use it!
It’s time we saw our sense of smell for what it is… A powerful gateway to feeling good!
It’s time we “stopped & smelt the roses” (or bottles of essential oils in this case!).
It’s time we supported our soul with smell.
Feeding yourself with beautiful scents allows the Soul to be invigorated & ignited in ways sound, visuals & words may not be able to affect!
Soul & Scent Sessions are an ode to our sense of smell & it’s connection to our Soul. They are gatherings designed to remind you & your sisters of your inner power & re-awaken your body’s wisdom.
What: 2 hours. Sitting in circle. Gathered beside women you love & adore. Experiencing & honouring the power of Mother Nature. Using her most potent gifts of all: essential oils. Turning down the noise of the world. Turning up the sound of your heart. Unblocking that which is holding you back. Remembering how powerful you really are!
- Guided meditation
- Chakra balancing & pendulum play
- Self love & emotional well-being rituals with essential oils
- Daily ritual you can incorporate into your day
- Nourishing treats & elixirs (infused w/ essential oils)
- Abundance of experience & learning on the power of essential oils.
Ready to gather & come home to who you are?
What you need to do:
- Pick a date & times below (or reach out with a suggested date & time)
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a “YES let’s gather on the (insert date & time here)”
- Gather 5 – 10 of your friends/ sisters around to your place for the session
- I’ll come around for 2 glorious hours of essential oil & Goddess magic!
These are FREE EVENTS for those in and around the Gold Coast & Brisbane.
An offering from me to help remind as many women as I can of their power!
But don’t let location stop you reaching out. I travel often around Australia – so swing me and email and let me know where you are.
Current dates available:
- Wednesday 9th August: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Sunday 13th August: 10am – 12pm, 2-4pm, 6-8pm
- Sunday 20th August: 10am – 12pm, 2-4pm, 6-8pm
- Saturday 26th August: 10am – 12pm, 2-4pm, 6-8pm
- Tuesday 29th August: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Note: If none of these dates suit, please reach out & let’s find a date that does!